If you’re still new to iOS 7 and want to check out or tips, previews, and news, check here. Here are some great #MacStoriesDeals today! You can find us as @MacStoriesDeals on Twitter.
Hardware & Online Deals
- New! Refurbished 11.6-inch MacBook Air 1.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5: $849
- New! Refurbished 15.4-inch MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-core Intel i7 with Retina Display: $1599
- New! Refurbished Apple iPad 128GB with Retina Display: $799 > $550 + free shipping
Books, Audio and Video
- “Writing On The iPad: Text Automation with Editorial” by Federico Viticci: $2.99 (preview)
- “Learning to Love Photo Management” by Bradley Chambers: $2.99
Mac App Store
- New! Begin - Your Daily To-Do List: 99¢ > Free
- New! Convert - the unit calculator: $2.99 > 99¢
- New! Gunner Z: Free
- New! Nakama: 99¢
- New! The Cave: $4.99
- New! Lili: $2.99 > 99¢
- New! Kayak Pro: 99¢ > Free
Unlock More with Club MacStories
Founded in 2015, Club MacStories has delivered exclusive content every week for over six years.
In that time, members have enjoyed nearly 400 weekly and monthly newsletters packed with more of your favorite MacStories writing as well as Club-only podcasts, eBooks, discounts on apps, icons, and services. Join today, and you’ll get everything new that we publish every week, plus access to our entire archive of back issues and downloadable perks.
The Club expanded in 2021 with Club MacStories+ and Club Premier. Club MacStories+ members enjoy even more exclusive stories, a vibrant Discord community, a rotating roster of app discounts, and more. And, with Club Premier, you get everything we offer at every Club level plus an extended, ad-free version of our podcast AppStories that is delivered early each week in high-bitrate audio.
Choose the Club plan that’s right for you:
- Club MacStories: Weekly and monthly newsletters via email and the web that are brimming with app collections, tips, automation workflows, longform writing, a Club-only podcast, periodic giveaways, and more;
- Club MacStories+: Everything that Club MacStories offers, plus exclusive content like Federico’s Automation Academy and John’s Macintosh Desktop Experience, a powerful web app for searching and exploring over 6 years of content and creating custom RSS feeds of Club content, an active Discord community, and a rotating collection of discounts, and more;
- Club Premier: Everything in from our other plans and AppStories+, an extended version of our flagship podcast that’s delivered early, ad-free, and in high-bitrate audio.