MacStories offers exclusive, week-long sponsorships to advertise your product to our readers. There is only one site sponsor per week plus occasional special event sponsorships like WWDC and Federico’s annual iOS review.
Get in touch with John Voorhees for more details about rates and availability.
A MacStories sponsorship includes the following:
- At the beginning of the week, a sponsored post is published on MacStories’ homepage and to its RSS feed. The post includes a description of the product and an image and the option to include an embedded video in the post.
- You can provide the post copy, or we can write it for you.
- The sponsor gets a link at the top of MacStories homepage for the entire week.
- A tweet from the MacStories Twitter account is sent at the beginning and end of the week.
- The option to include a banner image and link at the top of the MacStories homepage for the entire week.
MacStories’ sponsorship package is subject to the MacStories Sponsorship Policy, which is available here.
The MacStories audience includes discriminating creative, professional, and tech-savvy readers who value the tools they use. We’ve been working with sponsors for over 7 years now, and work closely with them to craft unique pitches and promotions for products and services tailored to our discerning audience.
We’d love to work with you to spotlight great products for our readership.
Contact John for rates, and to check availability and schedule a sponsorship.