My annual iOS and iPadOS reviews are a labor of passion, curiosity, and – to an extent – sheer endurance. I do them because I love everything about the process. The review wouldn’t have been possible without the support from the following people people and dogs:
- My girlfriend Silvia, for her wisdom, support, love, and patience. Finding a better work-life balance for these reviews in the summer is one of my goals for the future. This review wouldn’t be possible without you. I love you.
- John Voorhees, a friend and fantastic business partner. Running MacStories with you is a bit more fun and interesting every day.
- Zelda and Ginger, my two dogs and the love of my life. Thank you for making me happier every day.
- Alex Guyot, for putting his magic web development skills to good use with MacStories and the Club.
- Michael Steeber, for bringing a unique voice and style to the review’s animation and graphics.
- Finn Voorhees, who consistently makes all my Obsidian ideas happen and work exactly like I want them.
- Lachlan Campbell, for their invaluable feedback and kind encouragement.
- Myke Hurley
- Stephen Hackett
- Obsidian, Working Copy, Timery, Shortcuts, Runestone, and Spring – amazing iPad apps that helped me create this review.
- Oliur for their Gradient Blur Wallpaper Pack, used in some screenshots.
- My Chemical Romance, for being my soundtrack this summer. I can’t wait to see you guys on tour.
- Every app developer who sent me betas during the summer.
- Every engineer at Apple who always makes reviewing iOS and iPadOS each summer fun. Well, maybe iOS a bit better than iPadOS this time around.
- Every Club MacStories, Club MacStories+, and Club Premier member.
- Our Discord members, for always pushing me to do my best, within healthy limits.
And finally, every MacStories reader, for allowing me to do what I love every single day. Thank you.