* MacStadium – The Developer Cloud for Mac.
This week on Unwind, John is joined by Alex Guyot to recap the week, including John’s story about the 5th anniversary of the App Store Review Guidelines comic book, milestones reached by Apple’s Shazam service, plus Apple Podcasts channels and subscriptions, developer reactions to WWDC, and TV and movie Unwind picks.
- Shazam Passes 1 Billion Monthly Songs Recognized for a Lifetime Total of More Than 50 Billion
- Everyday Robots Releases A Two-Part WWDC 2021 Developer Special
- Apple Podcasts Channels and Subscriptions Launch
- Five Years Ago, Apple Released a Comic Book of the App Store Review Guidelines
- MacStories Weekly
- Federico on his new iOS and iPadOS review Focus mode
- John imagines his ideal research app
- An interview with Apollo developer Christian Selig
- A Pillow giveaway
- A reader poll
- AppStories 226 – Three Features That Set iOS 15 Apart
- AppStories 227 – 2021 Apple Design Award Winners: The AppStories Interviews