Today marks the fifth anniversary of Club MacStories. For the past five years, the Club has grown to become an integral part of what MacStories is. It’s the fuel that has allowed us to do more on the site, add new perks for Club members, and expand into podcasts.
Thank you to all of our Club members, past and present. You’re a big part of what allows us to do what we love, and we truly appreciate it. A special thanks to those of you who have been along for the ride for all five years too. There are quite a few of you, and your loyalty is humbling.
To celebrate this year’s anniversary, we’ve got a lot planned over the next four weeks:
- App, Service, and Hardware Discounts: Below are discounts from developers of some of our favorite apps, services, and hardware.
- App Giveaways: We periodically do app giveaways in MacStories Weekly, one of the Club’s email newsletters, but we’re taking that to a whole new level over the next four weeks, as you’ll begin to see in this Friday’s issue.
- eBooks: When Federico’s iOS and iPadOS 14 review is published, and we’ve concluded our Summer OS Preview series, both will be available as eBooks exclusively to Club members.
- Shortcuts and Automations: Alongside his review, Federico will share a set of advanced iOS 14 shortcuts and automations in MacStories Weekly.
- ’Making Of’ the iOS 14 Review: When Federico’s review is published, we’ll have a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the review in MacStories Weekly.
- MacStories Unplugged: We’ll also publish special episodes of MacStories Unplugged, our Club podcast, covering the nerdy, behind-the-scenes details of Federico’s review and our favorite iOS and iPadOS 14 apps.
- Surprises: Of course, it wouldn’t be a MacStories celebration without a few surprises, so keep an eye on MacStories Weekly for more details in the coming weeks.
To kick things off, we have discounts on 36 apps, services, and hardware, for a total of over $350 worth of potential savings:
- Acorn – $10 off
- Airfoil – 20% off
- Audio Hijack – 20% off
- BetterTouchTool – 20% off
- Black Ink – 20% off
- Camo Pro – 20% off
- CleanMyMac X – 20% off
- Clarion – 20% off
- DaisyDisk – 30% off
- Affinity Designer – 50% off
- DEVONthink 3 Standard – 20% off
- Downie – 20% off
- Dropshare – 50% off
- Fantastical – 30% off
- Farrago – 20% off
- FastScripts – 20% off
- Fission – 20% off
- Flextime – 20% off
- Hazel – 20% off
- Keyboard Maestro – 20% off
- Luna Display – 15% off
- Loopback – 20% off
- MacSparky Keyboard Maestro Field Guide – $5 off
- MacSparky Shortcuts Field Guide – $5 off
- MarsEdit – 20% off
- Permute – 20% off
- Affinity Photo – 50% off
- Piezo – 20% off
- Affinity Publisher – 50% off
- Retrobatch – $10 off
- Screens – 20% off
- Soulver – 30% off
- SoundSource – 20% off
- Tokens 2 – 20% off
- Tower – 30% off
- Ulysses – 3 months free trial
Please see club.macstories.net/anniversary for the terms and conditions regarding each deal.
Thanks so much to everyone who made these discounts and the giveaways that we’ll announce in Weekly possible. Your support means a lot to us.
Club members can log in to their membership account and access these deals from the special anniversary page that we’ve set up just for you. The discounts will be available for four weeks from today, September 14th through October 11th.
Thanks again to our Club members. We appreciate the hard-earned money you spend to be part of our growing community. If you’re a monthly or annual member and your subscription is expiring, we hope you’ll stick around because we’re working on some exciting plans for the Club.
If you’ve never tried Club MacStories, please do. Even if you sign up for just one month, which is only $5, you have access to over 300 past issues of our newsletters and all of the eBooks and other downloadable content we’ve created over the past five years.
Finally, our existing Club members have played a big role in growing our community over the past five years. We’d love it if you would help us spread the word about the Club. With your help and the assistance of new members, we’ll be able to continue to deliver more of everything you love about MacStories every week.