Apple posted a series of five short videos to YouTube today encouraging consumers to switch to the iPhone. The spots, which are each just 16 seconds long, take place on a two-tone stage. The left side of each set is a plain gray color and represents ‘your phone.’ The more colorful, right-hand side of the stage is the iPhone.
The ads make the case that:
- It’s easy to move your photos from another phone to the iPhone;
- Moving to the iPhone from another phone is straightforward;
- The iPhone is faster than your current phone;
- Your privacy is protected by the iPhone; and
- Switching to get a better music experience is simple.
None of the ads have any dialogue. Instead, they use humorous skits and music to make each point.
You can check out all five spots after the break.