Apple today debuted seven new adverts for the Apple Watch, which follow in the same style as the six Apple Watch adverts that debuted on October 5. These short 15 second pieces highlight various features of the Apple Watch including Apple Pay, different watch bands, music controls and some third party apps including Uber and eBay.
- Dance: Apple Watch lets you control your music right from your wrist. Whatever song you want to hear, just say it and play it.
- Skate: If you need to buy something quick, Apple Pay lets you pay in a hurry.
- Move: Your Apple Watch helps you set and achieve new goals. Even a goal as simple as moving more each day.
- Play: Apple Watch can send you eBay alerts instantly, so you’ll never miss a bid.
- Style: New bands, new colors, new ways to change your Apple Watch to match your own look.
- Kiss: Your Apple Watch will gently let you know when your Uber arrives. But there’s no rush.
- Travel: Apple Watch puts your boarding pass right on your wrist. Now traveling is one step simpler.
You can view all the adverts below the break or on Apple's website.