This week on AppStories, we take a hard look at Shortcuts, an app we rely on every day, and consider how we’d like to see Apple evolve the app this year and beyond.
- Fitbod – The fitness app for personalized exercise plans. Get 25% off your membership.
- Impending: The team behind Head’s Up. Now hiring.
This week on AppStories, we flip last week’s episode around and ask which hardware and software features the iPad should steal from the Mac.
- DEVONthink – The one place for storing and working with all your documents, snippets, and bookmarks
This week on AppStories, we consider the hardware and software features that the Mac should steal from the iPad.
- HelloFresh – Click this link and use code appstories10 for 10 free meals, including free shipping!
This week on AppStories, we discuss the iPhone and iPad accessories we use the most and explain a couple of recent failed accessory experiments.
- Microsoft Lists: A Microsoft 365 app that helps you track information and organize work.
- iMazing – Back Up and Transfer iPhone Photos Like a Pro!
This week on AppStories, we cover everything about our writing workflows except the text editor, including research apps, our scratchpad setups, PDF annotation, mind mapping, dictionaries, and shortcuts, along with a segment on text-based podcast editing and transcripts.
This week on AppStories, we discuss the many aspects of app modularity, including where it started, how it’s supported by Apple, what developers are doing to push modularity forward, and trends to watch for in 2021.
This week on AppStories, we share our HomeKit device setups, how we control them, the automations we use, and provide advice on approaching home automation projects.
This week on AppStories, we conclude our miniseries on workflows with a look at what they’re using to manage calendar events and team communications. Plus, Federico springs a big app surprise on John and listeners.
This week on AppStories, we take listeners along on Federico’s recent tour of modern task managers and discuss the app we have settled on to keep track of our projects and to-dos.