Apple has just released a new beta of iPhone OS 4.0, and it’s available at developer.apple.com.
You can leave this page open and keep refreshing, as we’ll be updating it with all the details about this release. If you spot something new or bugs, feel free to share in the comments below.
- Here are the first details about this new beta. First of all, it seems like there’s a default Utilities folder which contains the clock, calculator and voice memos.
- There are new backgrounds included.
- Tethering options:
Camera roll now supports landscape mode. Extended support for different orientations finally coming to the iPhone?
Unlock MacStories Extras
Club MacStories offers exclusive access to extra MacStories content, delivered every week; it’s also a way to support us directly.
Club MacStories will help you discover the best apps for your devices and get the most out of your iPhone, iPad, and Mac. It’ll also give you access to advanced iOS shortcuts, tips and tricks, and lots more.
Starting at $5/month, with an annual option available.
Join the Club.
A Club MacStories membership includes:
- MacStories Weekly newsletter, delivered every week on Friday with app collections, tips, iOS workflows, and more;
- MacStories Unplugged podcast, published monthly with discussions on what we’re working on and more;
- Monthly Log newsletter, delivered once every month with behind-the-scenes stories, app notes, personal journals, and more;
- Access to occasional giveaways, discounts, and free downloads.