The iPhone 7 and 7 Plus include Apple’s most sophisticated cameras. Most of the time you see people out and about snapping quick shots that don’t necessarily take advantage of all the camera hardware and app have to offer. A series of 30-40 second videos released by Apple provide mini how-to tutorials on how to take iPhone 7 photography to the next level.
The videos are available on a new Apple website called ‘How to Shoot on iPhone 7’ and include videos on taking:
- Portraits with the Portrait feature that’s exclusive to the iPhone 7 Plus;
- Closeups using tap to focus and slide to adjust exposure;
- Vertical panoramic photos;
- Shots without using the flash;
- Action photos with burst mode;
- Selfies using the timer;
- Photos framed with a unique angle;
- Stills while filming video; and
- Night time photos using street light.
Five of the videos are also on YouTube, and you can watch them after the break.