We heard many rumors about this yesterday and, just like expected, Apple has just released its official Apple Store app for iPhone. It’s available for free here.
With the Apple Store app you can basically browse Apple.com, buy products, read reviews, find Apple Retail Stores, make Genius Bar and One to One appointments using your iPhone and iPod Touch. The application is really nice, the interface is clean and browsing products form the iPhone’s screen is a good experience.
Check out the full release notes and screenshots below:
The Apple Store app is also the easiest way to buy or reserve your new iPhone — right from your current iPhone. You can do it in just a few taps, without entering your AT&T account information. Order your new iPhone from the Apple Online Store and it’s shipped to you free and ready to use. Or reserve your new iPhone, pick it up at an Apple Retail Store, and we’ll set it up for you in minutes.
With the Apple Store app, you can:
- See new and featured products from Apple.
- Shop the full selection of products available from the Apple Online Store.
- Find the latest accessories and software.
- Read customer reviews and get answers to product questions.
- Buy or reserve a new iPhone with just a few taps.
- Locate any Apple Retail Store in the world, instantly.
- Make Personal Shopping, Genius Bar, and One to One appointments.
- Sign up for workshops and events at your favorite Apple Retail Store.