Apple released an update for iTunes a few minutes ago, bringing the app's version number to 10.4.1 and including in a small delta update -- available on Macs through the Software Update control panel -- various fixes for the keyboard's media keys, album artwork, and VoiceOver. From the changelog:
- Fixes a problem where the media keys on some third-party keyboards work inconsistently with iTunes
- Addresses issues with adding artwork to songs and videos
- Resolves an issue which may cause iTunes to become unresponsive when purchasing an HD movie
- Fixes a problem where iTunes may take longer than expected to open after waking your Mac from sleep
- Addresses issues with VoiceOver support
iTunes 10.4.1 is available from Apple's iTunes website and Downloads page, as well as Software Update. The update is available for Macs, Windows 32-bit and 64-bit machines. The app was recently updated to feature full Lion support and a completely rewritten Cocoa codebase, though a newer version of iTunes (10.5) has already been seeded to developers for iOS 5 testing.