Back in 2006 and 2007, there was an initiative called MacSanta that, through a holiday sale, allowed users to buy great Mac apps at discounted prices. Today, App Santa has launched, and while the project isn’t affiliated to the old MacSanta, the core idea is the same: great, award-winning apps on sale for Christmas.
The apps included in App Santa are all for iOS devices and have been discounted up to 60% off the original price; the project is the collaboration of indie developers Tapbots, Q Branch, Contrast, Readdle, TLA Systems, Junecloud, Edovia, Realmac, and Bloom Built. These are all great apps that we’ve reviewed or mentioned in the past on MacStories, so check out the links below for the full discounts available on the App Store.
Note: If you don’t see the discounted price on the App Store yet, keep refreshing – price changes are propagating in iTunes.
- Tweetbot 3: $4.99 > $1.99
- 1Password 4: $17.99 > $9.99
- Day One: $4.99 > $2.99
- Vesper: $4.99 > $2.99
- PCalc: $9.99 > $6.99
- Delivery Status: $4.99 > $2.99
- Printer Pro: $6.99 > $2.99
- Mileage Log+: $9.99 > $4.99
- Perfect Weather: $2.99 > $1.99
- Launch Center Pro: $4.99 > $2.99
- Clear+: $4.99 > $1.99
- Screens VNC: $19.99 > $14.99
- PDF Converter: $6.99 > $2.99
- Calendars 5: $6.99 > $2.99
- Scanner Pro: $6.99 > $2.99