WinterFest 2022: The Festival of Artisanal Software is back with a fantastic collection of carefully-crafted software for writing, research, thinking, and more at tremendous prices. As in past years, software artisans from around the globe come together to offer discounts direct to you on 19 carefully-crafted apps and a book collection to assist you with everyday knowledge work:
- Aeon Timeline: The timeline tool for creative thinking
- BBEdit: The leading text and code editor for the Mac
- Bookends: The reference manager you’ve been looking for
- DEVONagent Pro: Your smart research assistant
- DEVONthink: Your powerful information and knowledge manager
- Easy Data Transform: Merge, clean, reformat data without coding
- Hookmark: Supplies the missing links
- HoudahGeo: Photo geotagging for Mac
- HoudahSpot: Powerful file search
- HyperPlan: Flexible visual planner
- ImageFramer Pro: Add creative borders and frames to photos
- Panorama X: Collect, organize, and understand your data
- Scapple: Quickly capture and connect ideas
- Scrivener: Your complete writing studio
- SmallCubed Mail Suite: Manage mail like a maven
- Take Control Books: eBooks from top authors that help you navigate the latest Apple tech and apps
- Tinderbox: Visualize and organize your notes, plans, and ideas
- Trickster: Your recently used files, at your fingertips
- Yojimbo: The Mac app that empowers users to effortlessly and securely manage the onslaught of information
There are no gimmicks, no bundles, no gotchas – just saving of hundreds of dollars on great software from thoughtful developers.
Visit the WinterFest website now for links to these amazing deals or use the coupon code Winterfest2022 at checkout.
Also, in mid-January, the WinterFest folks are organizing an online symposium about the art and craft of software. There will be interviews and panel discussions with leading designers and thinkers, tackling the big issues in software design, including:
- Interlinked systems
- Tiny methods, tiny objects
- Software ecologies
- AI, agents, and self-organizing documents
- Test-driven development and Improvisatory architecture
- Community and synergy
- Digital humanities
Stay tuned for more information soon.
Our thanks to WinterFest 2022 for its support of MacStories this week.