The Apple Design Awards recognize state of the art iOS and OS X apps and games that demonstrate technical excellence, innovation and outstanding design to provide an immersive, fun, and compelling experience. These apps raise the bar in design, technology and innovation with rich functionality and high performance; every year, Apple celebrates developers and their outstanding work by awarding them an Apple Design Award trophy and other special prizes. This year, winners received one of every Apple device (from the Mac Pro to iPhone) and the Apple Design Award trophy.
After evaluating the broadest set of apps possible from the App Store and Mac App Store, Apple has picked this year's winners with a dedicated event at Moscone West on WWDC 2014 opening day. We have compiled the full list of 2014 Apple Design Award Winners below.
- PanoPerfect, by HalfPeeled & TwoBros
- Addimal Adventure, by Teachley
- Leo's Fortune, by 1337 and Senri
- Day One for Mac, by Bloom Built
- Blek, by Kunabi Brother
- Yahoo News Digest, by Yahoo
- Threes, by Sirvo
- Cinemagraph Pro, by Flixel Photos
- DEVICE 6, by Simogo
- Storehouse, by Storehouse Media
- Sky Guide, by Fifth Star Labs
- Monument Valley, by ustwo