Mac owning freelance web developers might be able to push pixels in Photoshop and write code in BBEdit, but just how are you going about your invoices, backup, and how do you even begin to collect all the little bits of inspiration you find around the web? Clients need secure passwords to protect their websites, and responding to gobs of email can keep you from being focused on what really matters. Entertainment and keeping your daily routine in check are just as important. Freelancers also need to be on top of their game, and thus, we have the Freelance Mac App Bundle which packages $300 worth of goodies together for only $49.
Envato is also throwing in a wordpress theme, client manager, a professional business card, and an eBook from RockablePress to round out the bundle.
Freelancers looking for a bargain on really great apps can grab their copy today. Being a MacStories reader, however, also gives you a chance to win one of two bundles which you’ll find past the break.
First, we want to give a big shout out to the AppStorm network for hooking us up and offering our readers the chance to win one of two bundles. For your chance to win, you simply need to follow the rules below.
- We have 2 copies of the Freelance Mac App Bundle to give away.
- To enter the giveaway, tweet the following message before 12:00 PM EST (June 23): Win a copy of the Freelance Mac App Bundle on @macstoriesnet http://mcstr.net/iik0mw
- We will search Twitter.com for tweets and retweets and randomly pick up the winners.
- Make sure to follow @macstoriesnet on Twitter so we can get in touch with you once the giveaway is over.
- If you want to increase your odds of winning, you can also leave a comment to this post. Please leave a link to your tweet or Twitter account so we can find you.
- Winners will be contacted via a Twitter DM on Thursday afternoon.
Winners will be asked to create an account on http://codecanyon.net/ to reedem their bundles free of charge.
• You should follow the author on Twitter here.