Fantastical takes what we know about calendar apps and makes it quicker and easier to create and edit events without having to open iCal, Entourage or Outlook. Fantastical is intelligent and innovative by using natural language for entering events. It is easy and fun to use, resides in your menubar, uses a system-wide hot key, and has CalDAV sync support. The UI is one of the best for OS X, it has a natural look and feel to it and it really is fun to use. From our coverage of Fantastical 1.1, released on the Mac App Store last week:
Fantastical was already a great app, and now that it’s gained editing, deleting and notes it really can be used as a calendar replacement, which thanks to natural language input will also act as your personal calendar assistant.
What more is there to love about Fantastical? How about a giveaway?
- Love natural language input and interested in winning some codes for Fantastical?
- To celebrate the 1.1 release, we have 11 copies of Fantastical to give away.
- To enter the giveaway, tweet the following message before 12:00 PM EST (October 29): Win a copy of Fantastical on @macstoriesnet via @flexibits http://mcstr.net/u9Dlqs
- We will search Twitter.com for tweets and retweets and randomly pick up the winners.
- Make sure to follow @macstoriesnet on Twitter so we can get in touch with you once the giveaway is over.
- If you want to increase your odds of winning, you can also leave a comment to this post. Please leave a link to your tweet or Twitter profile so we can find you!
- Winners will be contacted via a Twitter DM this week.