BundleHunt is once again offering a great bundle with “12 Top Mac Apps + Design Goodies” at $49.99. You’ll get some great apps like Little Snitch, DEVONthink and PulpMotion as well as MacPilot, Disk Drill Pro, and BannerZest. You’ll also get your hands on 10 Smashing Magazine design ebooks, 4 Copy Hackers ebooks, 4 WordPress themes from Themify and 3 more from WP Bundle, plus a complete White Space icon set and a vector selection from Go Media Arsenal.
BundleHunt has also made this deal a bit sweeter. You can receive a license of MacPaw‘s Ensoul worth $9.99 for FREE just by sending a single tweet. Even sweeter is that they are giving away two iPad 2s. Purchase the bundle or subscribe to their newsletter to enter.
- BannerZest Pro: The fastest and easiest way to add punch and movement to your images online and get professional-looking slideshows. Integration with all major web site editors is a breeze! Normally $129.
- DEVONthink Personal: This app keeps your documents, notes, and bookmarks. Its unique tools and artificial intelligence let you manage your files effortlessly and focus on things that really matter. Sold for $50.
- Little Snitch: Informs you whenever a program attempts to establish an outgoing Internet connection. You can then choose to allow or deny this connection, or define a rule how to handle similar, future connection attempts. This reliably prevents private data from being sent out without your knowledge. Normally $40.
- PulpMotion: Create animated presentation using your own media such as photos, videos and music! WOW your friends & family in just a few clicks. Wedding, birthday, travel – just a few of the hundreds of different slideshows that you can create. $129.
- Smashing Magazine: This awesome package of eBooks will make you a master of CSS, web design, Photoshop, but most importantly a Professional! Available as PDF, ePUB, Mobipocket (DRM-free). Original price is $65.
- WPBundle: An amazing bundle of 12 quality WordPress Themes and includes the ever growing collection of IconJar Icons (over 300 icons so far!). WPBundle are offering 3 WordPress themes of your choice and their beautiful collection of IconJar icons, regular price is $150.
- Go Media Arsenal Vector Collection 3: This collection contains 7 outstanding vector collections to supplement your own creations. $270.
- Themify WP Themes: Themify builds professional WordPress themes that are highly customizable and easy to use. Every theme comes with an advanced option panel where you can easily customize your theme without having to edit any template files. $100.
- Disk Drill Pro: Disk Drill, Mac Data Recovery Software, recovers data from HFS/HFS+, FAT, NTFS & other file systems right on your Mac. $89.
- MacPilot: Easily enable and disable hidden features in Mac OS X, optimize and repair your system, and perform numerous routine maintenance operations with the click of a button. Normally sold for $20.
- White Space Icons: This icon collection, from PixelPress Icons, is one of the most complete set of stock glyph-style icons available. This massive set of 352 unique icons will help you get your app or website to market faster. Original price is $65.
- Copy Hackers eBooks: Master the Key Components of Copywriting & Boost Your Conversion with Copy Hackers, the ONLY Web Writing Ebooks Made Just for Startups & Micropreneurs. Normally $49.
Most of these applications/design goodies are worth more than the bundle’s price, yet with BundleHunt you’re going to save over $1,000 and get a variety of other Mac software, plus some useful goodies for your next design work. $49 gets you 7 great apps to add to your Mac’s library with licenses delivered directly to your email inbox.
Disclaimer: For every bundle purchased through MacStories, we receive a small kickback. If you’re interested in the bundle and supporting the MacStories crew, please use the link here or any of the affiliate links above.