A few minutes ago Apple released an update for iTunes, which reaches version 10.2.2 and adds a number of stability enhancements and bug fixes to improve the overall performances of the app. From the changelog:
- Addresses an issue where iTunes may become unresponsive when syncing an iPad.
- Resolves an issue which may cause syncing photos with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to take longer than necessary.
- Fixes a problem where video previews on the iTunes Store may skip while playing.
- Addresses other issues that improve stability and performance.
You can find the update here, on Apple's iTunes webpage or through Software Update on your desktop.
Like MacStories? Become a Member.
Club MacStories offers exclusive access to extra MacStories content, delivered every week; it's also a way to support us directly.
Club MacStories will help you discover the best apps for your devices and get the most out of your iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Plus, it's made in Italy.
Starting at $5/month, with an annual option available. Join the Club.
A Club MacStories membership includes:
- MacStories Weekly newsletter, delivered every week on Friday with app collections, tips, iOS workflows, and more;
- Monthly Log newsletter, delivered once every month with behind-the-scenes stories, app notes, personal journals, and more;
- Access to occasional giveaways, discounts, and free downloads.