- Nov 25 — Dec 1: sold
- Dec 2 — Dec 8: sold
- Dec 9 — Dec 15: sold
- Dec 16 — Dec 22: sold
- Dec 23 — Dec 29: sold
- Dec 30 — Jan 5, 2014: available
- Jan 6 — Jan 12: available
- Jan 13 — Jan 29: available
- Jan 20 — Jan 26: available
- Jan 27 — Feb 2: available
Weekly Sponsorship: $1000
Email Federico Viticci to schedule a week-long sponsorship on MacStories.
The exclusive and week-long sponsorship is the only way to directly promote your product or service to MacStories’ clever and influential readership. MacStories’ audience includes creative, professional, and tech-savvy readers who care about quality software designed for Macs, iOS devices, and the web, as well as detailed reviews, editorials, and tutorials.
- Estimated MacStories monthly pageviews: 1 million.
- Estimated feed subscribers: over 25,000.
- Over 54,000 followers across our Twitter accounts: 22,000 on @macstoriesnet; 26,000 on @viticci; 6,000 on @MacStoriesDeals.
- Exclusive sponsorship: only one sponsor per week.
- At the beginning of the week, a sponsored item will be published on MacStories’ homepage and RSS feed.
- Two tweets will be sent — one at the start and one at the end of the week — thanking the sponsor (from all 3 Twitter accounts).
- During the week of the sponsorship, your product or service will also be linked in the site’s sidebar.