- Feb 17 — Feb 23: sold
- Feb 24 — Mar 2: sold
- Mar 3 — Mar 9: available
- Mar 10 — Mar 16: available
- Mar 17 — Mar 23: available
- Mar 24 — Mar 30: available
Weekly Sponsorship: $1000
Email Federico Viticci to schedule a week-long sponsorship on MacStories.
The exclusive and week-long sponsorship is the only way to directly promote your product or service to MacStories’ clever and influential readership. MacStories’ audience includes creative, professional, and tech-savvy readers who care about quality software designed for Macs, iOS devices, and the web. MacStories’ readers are a great target audience for iOS and Mac productivity apps, utilities, web services, development and design tools, and accessories.
To book a sponsorship, get in touch via email with the link above. We’ll work with you to arrange a date and prepare material needed for the week of the sponsorship.
- Estimated MacStories monthly pageviews: 1 million.
- Over 80,000 subscribers across Twitter and RSS feeds.
- Readers: 50% North America; 30% Europe; 12% Asia (according to Google Analytics)
- Operating systems: 41% OS X; 41% iOS; 15% Windows; 2% Android
- Browsers: 26% Safari for Mac; 26% Safari for iOS; 12% Chrome for Mac; 9% Chrome for Windows;
- Mobile devices: 51% iPhone; 44% iPad
- Exclusive sponsorship: only one sponsor per week.
- At the beginning of the week, a sponsored item will be published on MacStories’ homepage and RSS feed. This will include a description of the product, with an optional banner image.
- Text-link ad in the site’s sidebar during the week of the sponsorship.
- Two tweets will be sent — one at the start and one at the end of the week — thanking the sponsor (from all 3 Twitter accounts).
- During the week of the sponsorship, your product or service will also be linked in the site’s sidebar.