The exclusive and week-long sponsorship is the best way to promote your app or service to MacStories’ fine, clever, and influential readership. MacStories’ audience includes creative, professional and tech-savvy readers who care about quality software designed for Macs, iOS devices, and the web, as well as detailed reviews and editorials.
MacStories’ readership consists of:
- Over 1.3 million monthly page views
- Over 23,000 daily RSS subscribers
- 40,000 followers across our Twitter accounts
At the start of the week, we will publish a thank-you post telling our readers that you are the sponsor for the week and also informing then about your company or product(s). During the week of the sponsorship, your company or product will also be linked in the site’s sidebar. Two tweets will be sent — one at the start and one at the end of the week — thanking the sponsor.
To schedule a sponsorship or for additional information, please email us. BackBeat Media is taking care of this for us, and you’re in good hands with John, Jeff or Dave there.
- Apr 29 — May 5: available
- May 6 — May 12: available
- May 13 — May 19: sold
- May 20 — May 26: available
- May 27 — June 2: available
- June 3 — June 9: available
- June 10 — June 16: sold