You don’t just like to process your inbox, you like to dominate it with open tabs, a gorgeous interface, and tagging that just works with you to empty the ol’ breadbox instead of collecting crumbs. Postbox 2.5 is a great update to an already fantastic alternative to Mail, Thunderbird, and Outlook on the Mac — you can’t do any better than that gorgeous conversation view (which carriers over to your senders), a vertical thread pane so you can overview your email quickly, or that redesigned compose screen which really makes sending messages pretty slick. There is some OmniFocus integration built in for GTDers, and the recent 64-bit upgrade makes finding messages faster than ever (easier than ever too if we count the recent improvements in Spotlight integration). Postbox is a superb email client that offers you a lot of choice in how you want to tackle email, all through a powerful, smart, and now redesigned interface. We wholeheartedly recommend Postbox to readers as an upgrade to Mail, and we recommend you to both check out Postbox on their website and download the trial. Postbox is normally $29.99 online and in the Mac App Store, and is currently on sale for $19.99.
The great folks at Postbox gave us some coupons to pass out so you can grab a free copy of Postbox, so we’re going to give away five copies to our delightful readers. Check past the break for the full rundown.
Ready to upgrade your email experience on the Mac? Postbox will keep your emails and conversations organized just as you wish, and you’ve a couple days to enter our giveaway for a chance to win.
- We have 5 copies of Postbox to give away.
- To enter the giveaway, tweet the following message before 12:00 PM EST (July 6): Win a copy of Postbox on @macstoriesnet via @postbox http://mcstr.net/miFT4N
- We will search Twitter.com for tweets and retweets and randomly pick up the winners.
- Make sure to follow @macstoriesnet on Twitter so we can get in touch with you once the giveaway is over.
- If you want to increase your odds of winning, you can also leave a comment to this post. Please leave a link to your tweet or Twitter profile so we can find you!
- Winners will be contacted via a Twitter DM on Wednesday afternoon.
• You should follow the author on Twitter here.